News

Archives

March 26, 2011

Orland Township Electronics Recycling Event

By Caitlin McElroy March 14 at 1:56 p.m.
Saturday, March 26 2011, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.

 

Orland Township is hosting its second electronics recycling event on Saturday, Marcg 26, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Orland Township Highway Department, 16125 S. Wolf Road.

 

Accepted items include monitors, laptops, all televisions, printers, computers, fax machines, scanners, DVD players, stereos, VCRs, video game consoles,peripherals, keyboards, PDAs and cell phones, all computer parts, MP3s, iPods, phones, speakers, holiday lights, video game controllers, VHS tapes, floppy disks, software, cds, servers, networking equipment and laptop batteries.

 

Nearly 60% of the items collected at the event, sponsored by Vintage Tech Recyclers, Inc., will be reused, while the remaining 40% will be recycled back to its original raw state.

 

Contact: Caitlin, 708-403-4222 , caitlinm@orlandtwp.org

http://www.orlandtwp.org